Do you have questions before we start helping you raise your credit score? No problem! We can offer you a free consultation. Just give us a call.
Every customer's situation is different. We build a customized credit strategy to help you reach your goals within shortest amount of time.
Rejoice in Results
We can’t guarantee your results, but most of our customers start seeing the best results within 90 days of signing up for our service.
Our top priority is to assist you with increasing your credit score and rebuilding your credit. Our team is here to help you with any questions, or issues that may arise.
We set high expectations
We set high expectations for ourselves as a credit repair company. You can expect only the best service from our team of credit experts. In the economic industry, we are dedicated to helping our clients get back on financial track. We are here to assist you on the journey. We work with credit bureaus and creditors to fix and rebuild tarnished credit. Let our services and experience speak for themselves.Learn more
Many consumers complain that it’s hard to raise your credit score once it’s damaged, but this idea is far from ...
People who have a bad rating are hoping to rebuild their credit score. There are many reasons for damaged credit, ...
01 Our Mission
We are a growing credit restoration company specializing in restructuring and building your lost credit.
02 Who Are We?
We are a hard working credit restoration company helping consumer restore and rebuild their credit.
03 Weekly Education
During the credit restoration process, we will provide you with information and the education you need to continue raising your credit score.
04 Our Promise
We are dedicated to helping you improve your credit score and get your approved once again.
- Why Should I Choose Your Company?
We don’t only work to remove the negative, inaccurate information from your credit report. We also give you the information you need to increase your credit score.
- How Long Does it Take to See Results?
You can expect to see results in as little as 30 days, with it taking up to 90 days in some cases.
- How Much Will I Have to Pay?
You will need to pay a credit analysis fee of $149 in the beginning. During this process, we will give you a detailed report that explains what is lowering your credit score and what can be done to increase the score. If you decide you like the direction outlined, the fee is $99 per month. You are not obligated to sign up and you can cancel your service at any time. You are not charged a fee until work is performed.
- What Will I Get When I Sign Up for the Program?
Once you complete the sign-up process, we will begin working on your credit report to remove any inaccurate information. The program also provides you with the information you need to keep working on raising your credit score.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate items.
- Review of outdated accounts.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate personal information.
- Review accounts that can be made current.
- Review accounts with high credit utilization.
- Build a plan on how to fix information.
- Build a plan to raise your credit score.
- Build a plan to rebuild your credit score.
- Provide you with a detailed report of everything listed above.
- Consult with you over the phone regarding your detailed plan.
- Video training on how to raise your credit score.
- Training on how to rebuild your credit score.
- Free Setup
- Free 24/7 Access to Client Portal
- Personal Information - $10.00 Per Item; Per Credit Bureau
- Late Payment - $25.00 Per Item; Per Credit Bureau
- Inquiries - $25.00 Per Item; Per Credit Bureau
- Standard Items - $25.00 Per Item; Per Credit Bureau
- Public Records $50 Per Item; Per Credit Bureau
- Unlimited Credit Bureaus Disputes
- Unlimited Creditor Disputes
- Unlimited Collection Disputes
- Details on Per Deletion Pricing Page
- Analysis and review of client file status.
- Receiving and processing manual updates.
- Respond and receive correspondence by mail or phone.
- Review client’s credit report updates to determine next steps.
- Create a strategic plan to assist clients in meeting their goals.
- Create and send dispute letters to creditors.
- Assist with budget and credit question/process.
- Provide ongoing credit education.
- Provide ongoing budget and spending recommendations.
- Provide clients with access to educational portal sites.
- Update clients with educational materials.
- Provide debt consolidation options.