Do you have questions before we start helping you raise your credit score? No problem! We can offer you a free consultation. Just give us a call.
Every customer's situation is different. We build a customized credit strategy to help you reach your goals within shortest amount of time.
Rejoice in Results
We can’t guarantee your results, but most of our customers start seeing the best results within 90 days of signing up for our service.
Our top priority is to assist you with increasing your credit score and rebuilding your credit. Our team is here to help you with any questions, or issues that may arise.
We set high expectations
We set high expectations for ourselves as a credit repair company. You can expect only the best service from our team of credit experts. In the economic industry, we are dedicated to helping our clients get back on financial track. We are here to assist you on the journey. We work with credit bureaus and creditors to fix and rebuild tarnished credit. Let our services and experience speak for themselves.Learn more
Learn about credit reports.
We are often asked, “How can you build credit quickly?” There is one simple solution and it is effective. Mastercard ...
01 Our Mission
We are a growing credit restoration company specializing in restructuring and building your lost credit.
02 Who Are We?
We are a hard working credit restoration company helping consumer restore and rebuild their credit.
03 Weekly Education
During the credit restoration process, we will provide you with information and the education you need to continue raising your credit score.
04 Our Promise
We are dedicated to helping you improve your credit score and get your approved once again.
- Why Should I Choose Your Company?
We don’t only work to remove the negative, inaccurate information from your credit report. We also give you the information you need to increase your credit score.
- How Long Does it Take to See Results?
You can expect to see results in as little as 30 days, with it taking up to 90 days in some cases.
- How Much Will I Have to Pay?
There is no cost out of pocket for the entire process. This works because it allows you to get better credit without breaking the bank. How can this be? The reason this works so well is that there are almost always items in your credit report, collection letters, and collection agency calls that violate your rights. When this happens and the credit bureaus, creditors, and collection agencies do not correct it, then they can be sued. This generally leads to better credit, less debt, and our service fees being covered.
- What Will I Get When I Sign Up for the Program?
Our company works directly with atternys on your behalf and with your assistance to fix and repair any violations that are on your credit report.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate items.
- Review of outdated accounts.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate personal information.
- Review accounts that can be made current.
- Review accounts with high credit utilization.
- Build a plan on how to fix information.
- Build a plan to raise your credit score.
- Build a plan to rebuild your credit score.
- Provide you with a detailed report of everything listed above.
- Consult with you over the phone regarding your detailed plan.
- Video training on how to raise your credit score.
- Training on how to rebuild your credit score.
- Free Setup
- Free 24/7 Access to Client Portal
- Personal Information - $10.00 Per Item; Per Credit Bureau
- Late Payment - $47.00 Per Item; Per Credit Bureau
- Inquiries - $47.00 Per Item; Per Credit Bureau
- Standard Items - $47.00 Per Item; Per Credit Bureau
- Public Records $97 Per Item; Per Credit Bureau
- Unlimited Credit Bureaus Disputes
- Unlimited Creditor Disputes
- Unlimited Collection Disputes
- Details on Per Deletion Pricing Page
- Analysis and review of client file status.
- Receiving and processing manual updates.
- Respond and receive correspondence by mail or phone.
- Review client’s credit report updates to determine next steps.
- Create a strategic plan to assist clients in meeting their goals.
- Create and send dispute letters to creditors.
- Assist with budget and credit question/process.
- Provide ongoing credit education.
- Provide ongoing budget and spending recommendations.
- Provide clients with access to educational portal sites.
- Update clients with educational materials.
- Provide debt consolidation options.